Lower Inman Valley
Immaculate Residence with stunning picturesque rural views Other - Property ID: 872994
Sophisticated, modern home on small acreage just minutes from Victor Harbor. Located in the sought-after area of Lower Inman Valley you are close to all facilities of the township whilst enjoying the space of a lifestyle property. On your first viewing you will notice the detail that has been put into this near new home, the wide entrance with solid timber door is a grand opening to the space & beauty which lies behind. Stunning open plan living, dine, kitchen area leads out to the expansive deck, this living area also opens up to the separate media room or 4th bedroom. The layout can accommodate 3 or 4 bedrooms, depending on what suit your needs, with 2 stunning bathrooms.
Features of this immaculate home & property include:
• Beautiful open plan living area, flooded with natural light, the living area is large enough to accommodate your dining, kitchen, lounge & family area or study, the wall of bi-fold doors opens up the deck to the living area creating a natural flow from one space to the other.
• Kitchen to delight the most fastidious cook with no detail missed, 900mm wide freestanding Smeg gas cooktop & electric oven, stainless steel range hood & 2-draw dishwasher, stone benchtops & island bench, soft close draws & doors, finished with a large butler's pantry.
• Separate home theatre room
• Huge outdoor covered entertaining deck which can be fully enclosed with pull-down shade blinds or opened up to allow the sunshine to filter though the living area.
• Large master bedroom with walk-through robe to the stunning ensuite with marble vanity basin & spacious shower with large rain shower head. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have also spacious in size & have built-in robes.
• Main 3-way bathroom also stunning in design with marble vanity basin & stone feature tiles.
• Hallway has a wall of built-in cupboards for storage.
• High ceilings, floating timber flooring & ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Double carport attached to the home with a separate detached 3-bay shed
• Designated shade house for planting your vegetables & fruit trees
• 90,000L rainwater storage plumbed throughout the home
• 5kW Solar system
An opportunity not to be missed, enjoying the beautiful setting, gazing out from the comfort of your expansive deck or spacious living areas to your large lawned rear yard & stunning rural views. Sited on 1.08 hectares, this property would suit a family or someone just looking for peace & privacy with room to move.