108 Edinburgh Road, Benowa Waters
Offers above $1,750,000
WELL BELOW REPLACEMENT COST - 60 Square Residence with Spectacular Main River Views on a 990m2 Block House - Property ID: 915736
TRADE CONSIDERED ON UNIT/APARTMENT - Architecturally designed utilising its sun-drenched orientation to perfection. This stunning property boasts four oversized bedrooms (2 ensuited) with an impressive floor plan that provides expansive indoor and outdoor living.
Situated on the edge of a wide sweep of Main River and adjoining canal. The easterly wide water vista is fantastic with views of the night lights of Broadbeach, Jupiters Casino and Surfers Paradise.
* Stately foyer with vaulted entry and sweeping staircase
* Four generous sized bedrooms plus large office (5th bedroom)
* Three designer bathrooms plus a separate powder room
* Master suite on ground floor with water views
- Fully fitted walk in robe, large ensuite with remedial spa bath
* Formal lounge and dining with stunning timber floors
* Quality kitchen with gas cooking and stone bench tops
* Casual living area with outdoor access and water views
* Massive living room on upper level with balcony and water views
* Timber shutters and porcelain tiles throughout
* Ceiling fans, security screens and vacumaid
* Large laundry with abundance of storage
* Double garage with secure parking for extra vehicles
* Vast undercover alfresco entertaining with wide water views
* Sundrenched pool with timber decking and glass fencing
* Grassed areas front & rear on large 990m2 block
* 22 metre water frontage with wide water views
An ideal family home, equally comfortable as a chic entertainer. This is truly a magnificent home in one of the most sought after waterfront locations on the Gold Coast, your every need has been catered for.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
This property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at Auction photographic identification is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on Auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
- Building Size Approx. - 556 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 990 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport