30 Legana Avenue, Kingsley
IT'S SOLD BY SPENCER HACKETT House - Property ID: 920066
This is your opportunity to score a large flat 834m block of prime land surrounded by quality established homes.
Utilise the side access on this corner block plus it's close to public transport, easy access to Freeway and local shopping centres.
A fantastic location opposite two parks and native bushland, plus you can walk or bike around Lake Goollelal nature reserve.
This property is a great step into the well loved suburb of Kingsley - just 20 mins from the city.
The heart of this home is the gorgeous renovated modern kitchen featuring Caesarstone breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and 900mm induction stove top with the most lovely bay window overlooking the established, easy care backyard. Perfect for watching the kids play. The huge flat block means there's plenty of parking available for your trailer, boat AND caravan or extend this 3 x 1 home easily into clear areas to build towards the north facing front.
Other Features you'll love:
- Custom cabinetry to the renovated kitchen- featuring caesarstone benchtop
- 900mm Stainless Steel stove, oven and dishwasher
- Updated lighting and neutral wall colours
- Renovated Laundry with new tiling throughout
- Large lounge area with separate meals
- New flooring to living areas
- Built in Robes to all bedrooms
- Security screens to windows
- 2 x Split Reverse Cycle Air conditioning to living areas
- Side gate access to the rear
- Large powered 6m x 4m shed- great additional on-site storage
- Established, reticulated easy care rear garden and lawn
- Fantastic Cubby for the kids
- Double carport
- Plus additional parking areas to the front
Walking distance to sought after Independent Goollelal Primary School, this large block is full of potential and a great way to start living in the family friendly suburb of Kingsley.
Call Spencer Hackett on 0455 449966 for more information about the house and block
- Land Size Approx. - 834 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport