311 Long Road, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 850,000
Amazing acreage on The Mountain! Land - Property ID: 922657
Do you have your dream home in mind, or two? Then we have the perfect acreage block for it.
This premium seven-acre block presents a unique opportunity to build and to enjoy all the Mountain has to offer.
There are no building restrictions on this block but the best site is a flat, elevated area which overlooks the permanent dam.
This acreage has creek access, is beautifully planted and private, has a bore plus three phase power and is ready to build on.
- No landslip or potential land slides
- Healthy red soil that will grow almost everything
- Cedar Creek as the rear boundary (Platypus have been spotted there..)
- Walking tracks along the creek-bed through forested area
- Hardwood "old dairy shed" from the "good days"
- 3-phase power
- Phone line in place
- Landscaped with tropical birches, maples and avocado trees
- Bore with great capacity and pristine water (test available)
- Zoned rural - and genuinely rural in character
- Post and rail fencing - matching the character of the property
- Close enough to all schools and businesses
There is an opportunity to build two homes - your dream home and a second dwelling of 100m2 should you require dual accommodation.
For more information or a private inspection call Gerard Ellen or contact the office.