34 Isaacs Way, Wakerley
OFFERS OVER $555,000
MOTIVATED VENDOR WANTS THIS SOLD NOW! House - Property ID: 924128
This appealing lowset home is situated in a quiet residential pocket on an elevated corner block which offers privacy and city glimpses. Recently updated it presents as new and offers a practical and flexible floorplan with a light and open feel. Living areas flow onto a private courtyard at the back and gardens at the front.
• Renovated kitchen with outlook to garden pantry, dishwasher, breakfast bar
• Dining room and large lounge opening onto alfresco area
• Large master bedroom with built-ins, ensuite and doors to courtyard
• 2 additional good sized bedrooms with built-ins
• Family bathroom, laundry
• Extras include split system airconditioning, security screens, new carpets and curtains, freshly painted throughout.
• DLUG and fully fenced 456m2 corner block with low maintenance, landscaped gardens..
• Only 25 meters from Wakerley park
• Great location quiet residential area yet walk to Eastside village shops, Gumdale school and daycare centres, easy access to Brisbane CBD
Call now to inspect!
- Land Size Approx. - 456 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport