5 Sefton Avenue, Viveash
$440,000 - $460,000
GORGEOUS CHARACTOR HOME ! House - Property ID: 925131
This much loved family home for the past 50 years with jarrah floors ,high ceiling and country kitchen.
Spoilt with beautiful period detail and plenty of land to grow, beautifully maintained 3 bedroom 1 bathroom a real treasure with bygone times ,will captivate you with its charm & promise. On 809 sqm block zoned R20/35 with lush gardens and only metres walk to the Swan River.
What we love about this property:
The front veranda for for your morning cuppa
• Spacious light-filled formal living room
• Well-presented kitchen with meals
• Wood framed glass windows throughout invite bright garden views into the home
• Main bathroom with high ceilings,jarrah floors and built in wardrobe.
• Jarrah floors throughout and high ceilings
• Covered veranda in manicured backyard and front yard
• Single garage ,carport, fully fenced of 809 sqm block with plentiful off-street parking
Located only a short stroll to the Swan River for a bit of fishing or lovely walk along the pathway, a short drive to La Salle College, public transport nearby, Midland CBD, Midland Train Station, only 5 minutes away so much to offer or catch the bus outside your front door..
You too could live in this sought after suburb of Viveash.
Contact Helen 0411 152 777 or email email@example.com to arrange your private inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 809 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor