15 Marlinspike Blvd, Jindalee
$699,000 - $719,000
BRAND NEW WITH A SEA VIEW. UNBELIEVABLE VALUE FOR MONEY!. House - Property ID: 926122
Be Quick, $15,000 First Home Owners Grant Finishes On 30 June 2017.
If you are seeking a brand new luxurious home that will exceed your expectations and provide superior value for money, then look no further. Luxuriously appointed and striking in appearance, upon entering through the large 1200mm wide front entry door you will be immediately struck by the style, sophistication, quality and size (366sqm approx) of the stunning two-storey home.
Showcasing quality and comfort throughout it boasts five spacious bedrooms and two lavishly designed and well-appointed bathrooms as well as a powder room. Furthermore this stunning coastal property also features open plan kitchen, dining, and living areas which lead out onto a spacious alfresco area. The home theatre is a great place to watch the latest movie or your favourite sport. Taking style to another level, the home also delivers a gorgeous balcony with sea views, an upstairs lounge and sumptuous master suite with dressing room.
Some of the outstanding features of this property are:
- Stone benchtops in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry.
- 900mm stainless steel oven cooktop and rangehood.
- White gloss soft closing kitchen cabinets and drawers (including overhead cupboards).
- Huge walk in pantry (so big it has it's own postcode!).
- Custom made built in wine rack.
- Double fridge/freezer recess with cold tap.
- 31 course high ceilings.
- Large 2.3 metre high feature upgraded internal doors.
- Fremantle and Terrazzo stone exterior paving.
- Professionally landscaped gardens.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Extra storage areas under stairs and in garage.
There are too many other features, extra's and upgrades to mention. This luxurious home really needs to be seen to be appreciated. So do not hesitate, give Steve Kelly a call on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing now.
- Building Size Approx. - 366 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 474 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport