13 Bacon Place, Beechboro
BARGAIN PRICE 664 SQM BLOCK House - Property ID: 926170
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac this elevated home on 664m2 block offers the astute buyer the perfect location to start a family or your investment portfolio.
Nature abounds with parks, wineries, recreation at your doorstep and Morley Galleria shopping centre is only 15 minutes away.
Picture yourself walking your dogs at Bennett Brook, teeing off from Altone Park Golf Golf course followed by a round of drinks at the Ironbark Brewery or one of the many wineries or eateries in Caversham - your weekends couldn't get any better.
• Enter into Open plan living
• Kitchen that overlooks dining and outdoor entertaining area
• Tiled Bathroom that comes with a large vanity, bath and separate shower
• 3 well positioned bedrooms
• Security screens to all opening windows
• Patio to front and rear
• Alarm system for peace of mind
• Room for the caravan, boat, trailer and more
• Zoned R20/R50
• Block size of 664m2
• Water rates $971.76
• Rates $1680.00
This property has space, is well positioned within easy walking distance to parks, schools, nature reserves, recreation centres and a stone throw from your local golf courses.
A little TLC and a sense of style with plenty of scope to add value could see this home brought back to life.
Take a look as it is the best value for the area - priced to sell.
Contact me today to secure your private viewing!
- Land Size Approx. - 664 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Separate Dining
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System