3 Meadow Lark Rise, Kingsley
$1.3M - $1.35M
SPACE TO BREATH House - Property ID: 926175
*Call to arrange your inspection*
This grand single storey residence is set on a commanding 2025sqm corner block in the prestigious Kingslake Estate. With soaring ceilings, spacious rooms and wide hallways this substantial Colonial-style home located next to Lake Goolellal will be a very special place for a family or multi generation family to call home - as it contains a self-contained 2 bedroom granny flat.
This luxurious home must be inspected to fully appreciate the size, tranquility, location and lifestyle on offer.
Homes really don't get much bigger with the choice of two dining areas, two lounges and a separate office it can accommodate a family at any stage of life.
Complete with a self-contained 2 bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, living, and laundry granny flat attached to the main house which could be used for guest quarters or a teenage retreat.
A four car garage and room for 12 more on the drive, two laundries, three bathrooms, five linen cupboards, two kitchens, 3 large store rooms and 2 sheds mean everything will have a place.
Key features include but are not limited to:
- Double height ceilings throughout the home add to the feeling of space and grandeur
- Designated office overlooking the gardens
- A central kitchen with plenty of cupboards and drawers, a pantry and additional butler's pantry
- A second lounge and formal dining ensure there is plenty of space for every member of the family
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a most impressive walk in robe
- Outside you will find a spacious patio perfect for entertaining which overlooks the sparkling pool
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with stunning limestone steps leading up to the picture perfect verandah where you can enjoy the tranquility this house will provide
- Minor bedrooms are all spacious with BIR
- Oversized living areas
- Trees of every kind and variety can be found in the beautifully landscaped gardens with manicured hedges
- Ducted air conditioning with extra split system in granny flat
- Large vegetable patch
- 2 sheds
- Own bore and full reticulation
- Enjoy the multiple walking trails around Lake Goolellal and Yellagonga Parklands
- Exclusive and sought after estate surrounded by quality homes
- The house is over 550sqm inc Garage
- Built in 1997
- Building Size Approx. - 560 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 2025 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System