71 Deborah Avenue, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 875,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 926614
This sleek contemporary home has been renovated to impress. The layout inspired by the desire for the perfect indoor/outdoor lifestyle offers open plan living that transitions onto a superb decked alfresco entertaining space overlooking the pool and tropical gardens.
The home also features five bedrooms, combined lounge and dining room and separate family room off the beautifully appointed kitchen. This standout property is on a fully landscaped easy to maintain 602m2 block.
* Five spacious bedrooms, master with fitted walk in robe
* Family bathroom and luxury ensuite with spa bath
* Master suite overlooks pool and opens to outdoor living
* Combined formal lounge and dining room
* Stylish kitchen with ceasar stone bench tops
* Casual family room with access to the alfresco area
* Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and vacumaid
* Decked outdoor entertaining area overlooking pool
* Drive through double garage with loads of storage
* Secure area for parking a trailer or storing tools
* Sparkling pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Beautifully landscaped grounds on 602m2
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Building Size Approx. - 285 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 602 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport