15 Parnoolar Crescent, Ferny Hills
Sold for $ 555,000
Family home first time to the market! House - Property ID: 928394
This beautifully built, well elevated private highset brick and tile home has plenty to offer. Including internal stairs, a massive lounge room opening to the balcony and large workshop with potential to be a rumpus room.
First time offered for sale in 45 years, the current owners raised their family here and regretfully it is time to move on. This home is a perfect starter or second home with loads of potential.
· Big brick and tile home with internal stairs on 660sqm block.
· 3 generous bedrooms with fans and BIR’s.
· Downstairs is a study/4th bedroom.
· Modern new kitchen with dining + outlook to yard.
· Massive lounge room opening onto balcony.
· Deck with shade sail.
· Modern walk through family bathroom.
· Workshop with potential to be built in as a rumpus room.
· Double lock up garage.
· Landscaped fully fenced level back yard.
· Walking distance to Patricks Road State School and Ferny Grove Train.
Perfectly positioned in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood only a few minutes to Ferny Grove Train Station, local schools and shops. The ‘Hills’ highset brick homes are built strong and in high demand so be quick to inspect and register your interest.