5 Larwon Terrace, Southport
Sold for $ 530,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 928632
Pristine condition split level brick home with polished timber floors, modern kitchen and new designer bathroom.
Downstairs has huge potential with a large room, potential fourth bedroom, single garage plus additional storage under the home. The area would make an ideal granny flat or teenagers retreat.
* Solid brick home with high ceilings throughout
* Three generous sized bedrooms on the upper level
* Stunning family bathroom with oval bath
* Modern kitchen with new appliances incl. gas cooking
* Polished timber floors throughout & air conditioning to living area
* White blinds, ceiling fans & security screens
* Front porch with Stratco awning & pull down blind
* Downstairs -
* Potential 4th bedroom or home office
* Large open room / teenage retreat
* Potential for dual living
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Single garage plus extra off road parking
* Solar hot water, rain water tank & garden shed
* New gutters & side security fencing with master key
* Recently painted throughout
* Fully fenced with colour bond fencing
* Large grassed area on a 531m2 block
* Ample room for a swimming pool
Situated in a central sought after location, only minutes to shops, restaurant, schools and fabulous parks. Close to many of the city's major landmarks including the Gold Coast Arts Centre, Gold Coast City Council Chambers and the Gold Coast Turf Club, home to the famous Magic Millions Carnival. Only a couple of minutes from Surfers Paradise and residents have easy access to the CBD.
Southport Park Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include The Southport School (private boys), St Hilda's (private girls) Bellevue Park, St Kevin's Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School and Kebra Park State School.
Racing at the Gold Coast Turf Club is very popular with races normally running every Saturday. Nearby the Gold Coast Arts Centre offers visitors theatre, two cinemas, art exhibitions, musicals and comedy acts. Right next door Evandale provides a lovely spot for a barbecue by the Nerang River with a swimming lagoon and amenities available. Evandale Sculpture Walk is a must see for art lovers.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the Southport Golf Club is a premier 18-hole member owned club with a 5792 metre par 71 championship layout.
- Building Size Approx. - 172 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 531 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport