14 Bellini Gardens, Alkimos
Sold for $ 425,000
If You Have A Family We Have The House......And Garden! House - Property ID: 929289
This property offers the elusive combination of a great sized home on a big block (634sqm). Situated just 100 metres from Alkimos Primary School and close to public transport and all the other amenities Trinity Private Estate, Alkimos has to offer. You will not find a better property or location for your family to enjoy living in.
The block design maximises the outdoor living space at the rear of the property creating the perfect family environment. Add in a great family home with large open plan spaces and larger than normal bedrooms and you have really hit the jackpot!!.
Some of the features of this outstanding property are:
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and family area . The kitchen features an island bench as well as stainless steel oven, cooktop and rangehood. There is plenty of cupboard space including overhead cupboards and a built in pantry.
- A separate sizeable games/media area provides a great space to set up computers, play games and set up a second television.
- The master bedroom offers enough space for the largest of beds. The large walk in wardrobe compliments the size of the bedroom and there is also a well appointed ensuite which features a separate toilet.
- The three minor bedrooms are also a great size. Two of them feature double sliding wardobes the third has a built in robe. This area of the home is serviced by a family bathroom with a separate shower and bath. There is also a separate toilet.
- A large paved undercover alfresco extends the living outside to the large garden. You just do not find gardens this big anymore!. The perfect place to play cricket, kick a ball or maybe even design your dream pool. A large shed provides lot's of outdoor storage space.
- Security shutters at the front of the home as well as 2 reverse cycle air conditioning wall units are other great features.
This property will sell quickly so act now and give Steve Kelly a call on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing.............before it's gone!.
- Land Size Approx. - 634 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport