357 Armidale Road, Tamworth
Listed For The First Time House - Property ID: 929366
* This property is in walking distance to the centre of the City.
* So much potential in a good location with room to improve on this block however the current owner enjoyed living here for over 50 years.
* There are 5 bedrooms all well presented carpets, paint and window coverings
* The 2 front bedrooms are large and could be used as another living area.
* There are tiles in the hall, entry and kitchen/dining and the entire internal walls of the home have been recently re-painted.
* There are certainly extra improvements that can be done, to add your own touch! Such as modernising the bathroom however, very well presented to attract a tenant who wants to be close to the CBD and room for kids to play, without spending money or time.
* The backyard is spacious and fenced with side access for vehicles. There is a large garden shed with concrete floor for extra storage. The yard certainly has room for a good size garage or carport area.
* Great investment opportunity and will also suit a family, couples or first home buyers.
* Rental appraisal of $300 - $325 per week
* Rates approximately $2110 per annum
- Land Size Approx. - 794 m2
Office & Agent Details
- 239 Peel Street
Tamworth NSW 2340
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 6766 1655
- F: 02 6766 2347
- Sales Agent
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
- M: 0418665936