20 Mistover Place, Yallingup
$1,499,000 - $1,599,000
CUSTOMISED CREATION House - Property ID: 930546
Beautifully presented & a credit to its owners this visually stunning builders own home radiates superior craftsmanship with a clever design that seamlessly combine to create a very special rural retreat that must be seen to be appreciated.
- Amazing lake views from the elevated 8108 m2 lot with serene bush back drop providing both shelter & privacy.
- The huge open plan design centres around the free form kitchen, dining & living zone that is enhanced by the wall to wall sliding glass doors that provide stunning views across the timber decked verandah & to the native gardens beyond.
- Feature Marri timber flooring & high recessed ceilings create a feeling of vast spaciousness & compliment the designer white kitchen.
- The luxurious king sized master suite would rival any 5 star hotel with opulent ensuite facilities hidden privately behind sliding Shoji screens, resort style step up bath located in the main suite & lake views.
- The 2 guest rooms are both queen sized & each has their own private luxury ensuite hidden behind sliding Shoji screens & built in robes.
- A separate studio office attached to the garage would make an ideal 4th bedroom, or with the simple addition of ensuite & kitchenette facilities that has already been pre-plumbed could easily be converted to guest accommodation or a perfect teenagers retreat.
- Entertain in style on the huge main outdoor timber deck that has been hardwired with a Bose speaker system & offers a separate chefs style BBQ wing.
- This amazing property has been zoned to allow for holiday home rental accommodation with projected incomes of $156,000 per annum (approx), making it an ideal investment opportunity due to its close proximity to beaches, wineries, restaurants & tourist attractions.
- The property is fully fenced with a secure gated entrance & is surrounded by easy maintenance lawns & water wise gardens, fishpond &waterfall. Including various established fruit trees & lawns fed via the water tanks & onsite bore with pumps.
- Enjoy walkways around the properties dam or down to the large lake opposite for a refreshing swim.
- Land Size Approx. - 8108 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport