22 Bena Street, Smithfield
Sold for $ 593,000
SOLD 'Thanks To Our No Sale No Charge' House - Property ID: 931947
Presents As New - Stunning Tropical Home with Pool and View !
Owner wants this SOLD NOW! Absolutely stunning and lovingly renovated six bedroom home with large activity room, shed, brand new pool and views to Cape Grafton/False Cape.
- Brand new resort style pool and pizza oven.
- New Kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, dual drawer dishwasher and large stainless steel gas upright cooker.
- New bathrooms, one located in the parents retreat and one downstairs.
- Downstairs activity room for the kids to watch TV, study and hang out.
- All bedrooms have built ins.
- Stunning hardwood timber flooring.
- Very cool and comfortable home thanks to the high cathedral ceilings and cool sea breezes.
- Covered out door timber deck area with views.
- High quality air-conditioners throughout.
- New internal laundry with storage.
- Views to Cape Grafton and False Cape.
- Undercover parking for 2 vehicles and small trailer.
- New gas hot water system.
- Energy efficient LED lighting through out.
If you are wanting a home with nothing to spend on renovations or have a large family then this is the home for you. Situated in a quiet street with other executive style homes, only 2 minutes to the Smithfield Shopping centre and James Cook University. A short 18 minute drive to Cairns City centre.
Inspection welcome anytime that suits!
- Land Size Approx. - 920 m2
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- In Ground Swimming Pool
- Gas Hot Water