23 Faull Street, Muchea
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST House - Property ID: 933362
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON
For more inquiries: Please call Ana on Mobile: 0481 092 390
Rural Lifestyle +Horse + Rural Business Opportunities
Feel the Fresh Air and smell the Rural Earth and admire Beauty all around
HORSES, TREES OR TRUCKS the choice is yours
DO YOU WANT TO LIVE AMONG TREES and PADDOCKS instead of concrete and NO back garden? Well here is your opportunity to have it all.
This home is situated on 10 acres of lush green rural quality land.
A romantic ambiance created by a group of trees and ferns in labyrinth form and owners named this area "Enchanted Maze".. And I called this home as:
"Home of Abundance all around"
Large Master bedroom with carpet floor covering, air conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in-robe, ensuite with bath, toilet and vanity
Two additional good size bedrooms with ceiling fans, carpet floor coverings, built in robes
Light and bright formal lounge with a separate entrance, tiled flooring, painted in neutral colours
Open plan kitchen/dining/family with slow combustion fire place
Kitchen has plenty of cupboard storage space, granite bench top/breakfast bench, wall oven, dishwasher, split system air conditioner
Solar powered hot water system
House has a second entrance and 2 carport parking for private use
House is flanked with veranda on two long sides.
Natural light all the time and greenery all around.
Spoil yourselves in the outdoor Spa on a raised platform at the back of the property
Many BONUSES are available:
• 15m x 8m powered and air conditioned workshop
• 6m x 8m Lean provided room for horse floats and vehicles
• 135,000 litre Rainwater tank for personal and
• Excellent Bore 220ft. deep with rainwater quality
• An artesian natural spring produces 3500 gallons per hour without a pump
• This spring forms a large soak (home to long-neck turtles)
• Spring creates an overflow creek meandering through the majestic white-gums and paperbark trees on the property
• An automatic watering system allowing 18.5L annually for whole 10 acres
• Horse property with 4 paddocks and 2 front lots being reticulated for green Pasture
Through-out the year and the raised garden beds used as a veggie patch
• All year green is perfect for horse feed.
• 3 Solid pens in place for chooks, ducks or geese
• Plenty of space for other pets
• Property has peat and loam soils - perfect for horticultural purposes
• Established fruit trees include mulberry, figs, nectarine, peach, assorted citrus (grapefruit, orange & lemon) and table grape-wines
• Zoned as "Inner Lowlands" and can be considered for varied land uses including
Equestrian Centre, Garden centre, Home Business, landscape Supplies, Nursery or Stable/Agistment
Relax with a glass of Champagne or a red wine. That's abundance all around.
If you have horses, then you will love paddocks
If you have a Business, then you will plenty of space
If you have trucks, then you will love the massive shed and hardstand.
5 minutes to Local IGA for immediate shopping and coffee shop
45 minutes to Midland
45 minutes to Joondalup
Bus route servicing local and private schools like Swan Christian College, Holly Cross
and La Salle College
Let me show you this beautiful property with a serene and tranquil ambiance and you will call it home.
Call me Ana Borcherdt M: 0481 092 390 for your private viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 10 acres
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Outdoor Spa