12 Black Swan Rise, Beeliar
Price Upon Application
OPEN SATURDAY 17 FEBRUARY 1:00 - 1:45 PM House - Property ID: 936510
STYLE, QUALITY, LOCATION AND COMFORT. Living has never been better and we are very excited to present this Absolutely Perfect Dream Home, situated on the elevated side of the Meve Estate Beeliar.
No expense has been spared to ensure complete class throughout this superb multi-level family home.
Whether you like cooking or not, you will be amazed by the gourmet Chef's kitchen which is in the heart of the open-plan living area. It is packed with space, storage and style with Black Caesar Stone bench tops, long breakfast bar on the separate island bench plus modern stainless steel cooking appliances. Storage is abundant with lots of drawers, cupboards and a great walk in pantry.
The Open Plan Living area with a grand sized dining space and a huge lounge area which leads through a pair of sliding doors onto an amazing alfresco with cafe blinds and a set of bi-fold doors, which makes this an all year round area that's great to sit back and watch the Perth city skyline at night or watch the kids swim in the sparkling award winning below ground pool with premium glass fencing.
The theatre room at the rear of the home offers a private hideaway from the rest of the living zones, so no need to go to the cinema when you can enjoy the same experience in the comfort of your own home.
Leading the way up the open staircase into the great parents retreat with your own lounge to watch TV and even an integrated bar fridge for a cold drink of whatever you fancy!
Then through the double doors to the master bedroom with top quality window treatments for the complete block out of light. The Walk-through wardrobes are the full width of the room just behind the head of the bed.
The beautiful ensuite has a large spa bath and double vanity sinks with floor to ceiling tiling and a separate W/C. You will feel like you've just checked into your own 6-star hotel suite.
Remarkable in size with nearly 400sqm of living area, this home's interior shows an array of quality fittings. and with all the pictures in the world we still don't give this home enough exposure, so a viewing is a MUST!
So, don't wait for a home open give us a call to arrange a private viewing. (24 hours' Notice)
- Grand double door entry leading to massive open-plan living and dining area with 31 course high ceilings.
- Fully appointed over-sized kitchen with 900mm Stainless Steel gas stove and
electric oven, large fridge recess, Caesar Stone bench tops, breakfast bar in separate island bench and walk-in pantry.
- Open Plan Living/ Dining area with bi-fold doors to Alfresco Area.
- Theatre room with vaulted ceiling.
- Traditional Wooden Heritage Louvre Blinds.
- 3 deluxe-sized bedrooms, (x1 with Semi Ensuite) All with large built in robes.
- Vitreous Tiled Flooring and Staircase.
- Large bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, and separate toilet/powder room.
- Large functional laundry room with sink, bench top and cupboards.
- Modern light fittings over stairway with steel balustrade.
- Large parent's retreat with lounge, TV and an integrated bar fridge.
- Balcony with views from the Hills to the Perth City Skyline.
- Double door entry to king-sized master bedroom with huge walk through robes.
- Quality block out and light filter blinds and curtains.
- 6 Star Hotel Master ensuite with a gorgeous Spa bath, his and hers vanities and large corner shower, plus separate toilet.
- Exposed Aggregate flooring throughout front driveway and outdoor area.
- Large Lawn and mature Garden Beds with reticulation.
- Award Winning Bay Designed Salt water pool with lighting and glass fencing.
- Alfresco area with Cafe blinds and bi-fold doors.
- Secure Iron fencing around the whole garden and borders.
- Double garage with automatic door plus parking space for 4 cars.
Open by appointment on Saturday and Sunday
Please call Aran Kandia J.P. on 0418 553 663 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a viewing or more information.
- Land Size Approx. - 626 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking