4 Martin Street, Tamworth
Price on Application
Charming Cottage, Cosy Character House - Property ID: 936514
* What a gorgeous home! Renovated federation style in a popular location close to the hospital facilities, shopping, schools, TAFE and CBD.
* Double brick, colorbond roofing with 12 solar panels (2kw), lovely old features of pressed metal high ceilings, fireplaces, new carpets, ceiling fans, wide polished floorboards and 2 split system air conditioners.
* Enjoy the comforts of a modern kitchen with 40ml granite benchtops making food preparation a pleasure, near new appliances and double wall ovens.
* Loads of extra storage cupboards in the spacious laundry next to the kitchen.
* Bright and light filled dining/family room with huge cedar and glass bi-fold doors leading out to the covered entertaining deck.
* Large modern bathroom with lots of natural light and unusual step down shower recess and a window of glass bricks.
* Good large block with side access down to the double lock up garage with workshop, plenty of room to install a pool or expand the home.
* These lovely old homes in a desired location are not often available, you have to inspect to appreciate.
Office & Agent Details
- 239 Peel Street
Tamworth NSW 2340
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 6766 1655
- F: 02 6766 2347
- Sales Agent
- E: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0418665936