40 Clemesha St, Keperra
Sold for $ 480,000
Massive potential to add your own style. House - Property ID: 938898
“Massive potential” is the only way to describe this home. Located within short walking distance of Ferny Grove train station, schools and shops, this brick and tile 3 bedroom split level home is ideally located for a family, or as an investment property. Set near the Keperra and Ferny Grove boarder the property boasts freshly refurbished and repolished hardwood timber floors and new paintwork throughout the airconditioned living areas and bedrooms.
Ready to make your own style statement by adding your choice of kitchen and bathroom this fine home offers much to love and so much potential. Spacious front and rear verandahs provide practicality and a great space for family meals and for entertaining friends.
Under the home, a number of utility rooms are ready for you to style. A large storage area and a laundry space, as well as an integrated single garage, with tilt-a-door, round out this great package.
Spacious front yard and partly fenced back yard provide room for kids and pets, whilst the brick BBQ covers all your needs for outdoor entertaining.
· 3 Bedrooms (2 with built in robes) all with A/C.
· Airconditioned open plan dining and lounge areas.
· Newly sanded and revarnished hardwood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms.
· Freshly painted interior throughout living areas and bedrooms.
· Whole property extensively wired for phone and computer use.
· Security locks on all windows.
· Large covered verandahs (rear one with yard storage locker underneath).
· Bathroom with separate toilet.
· Utility rooms and laundry area with direct outdoor access.
· Single integrated garage with tilt –a-door.
· Block size 519m2.
Ideal home for a couple, family or investment property, close to shops, schools, trains, public transport, roads to the city and beyond, this one has so much potential, so don’t miss the chance!