5 Austin Boulevard, Picnic Point
Stylish Family Abode House - Property ID: 941183
Set in a blue ribbon cul-de-sac location in the highly sought after suburb of Picnic Point, with size and style in all the right places, this beautifully presented 2 storey home is a must to inspect for all growing families.
An entertainers dream with ample living space that includes a spacious lounge and dining area plus an additional rear rumpus room that overlooks the sun-drenched, level grassed yard complimented with a pergola space to enjoy BBQ's with friends all year round.
Upstairs, the generous space continues with a sitting area for kids, sleek main bathroom and double sized bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes.
* Dressed to impress, family sized, 2 storey Home
* 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes (3 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
* Luxurious master suite with walk in robe & ensuite bathroom
* 2 further sleek and stylish bathrooms (3 in total)
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops
* 3 Separate living areas that includes upstairs sitting area
* An undercover entertaining area that overlooks a sun drenched, west facing backyard
* Ample off street parking and storage with a large carport & storage sheds
* Rare, sought after, Picnic Point cul-de-sac location - close to schools, shops & transport options
* Exclusive street with a total land size of 550sqm
* Bonus - currently located in the Picnic Point school catchment area
This is the ultimate piece of real estate - A great home the whole family can grow into while potential investors will enjoy a high rental yield and strong capital growth from the premium position.
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581