392 Benowa Road, Benowa Waters
MODERN EAST FACING WATERFRONT ON HUGE 1138M2 BLOCK House - Property ID: 941403
Beautiful natural light filters into the living spaces of this contemporary open plan home with the warmth of timber inviting you to relax. Sellers are downsizing so this is a great opportunity to secure a stunning family home with loads of space for the kids to play on a huge 1138m2 block.
* Marvellous open plan living with timber floors
* Four generous bedrooms with fitted robes
* Master with large ensuite & walk through robe
* Two designer bathrooms one with outside access
* Raked ceilings, air conditioned & ceiling fans
* Exquisite two pac kitchen with stone tops
* Walk in storage cupboard off kitchen
* Large home office - built in cupboards/shelves
* Quality imaginative designer dcor & lighting
* Wrap around verandahs off all living areas
* Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
* Sparkling pool with solar heating
* Large terraced yard flowing down to water
* Boat ramp with 1150 kg winch & Pontoon
* Double lock up garage plus additional off street parking
* Fully fenced with landscaped gardens on 1138m2 block
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 1138 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System