6 Station Street, Mullumbimby
Sold for $ 650,000
Romance & Restoration House - Property ID: 941508
One of Mullum’s original 50’s timber cottages, tucked beside the railway, is offered to the market for the first time in many years.
A little romance and restoration well have this home looking like new again.
• 9ft ceilings, partly exposed timber floors, with remainder under carpet
• Original 50’s cosy kitchen and ‘intimate’ dining
• Central lounge with fireplace and air-conditioning
• Single garage with storage and a level back garden
• Easterly rural views from the back across the tracks of the now disused railway
• 553.9m2 parcel of land, in a quiet cul-de-sac at the south end of Station Street
• Easy stroll to the bustling hub of town with its diversity of shops, cafés and restaurants
Restore it to its former self, enhance its inner beauty or love it as it is!
A great little investor or family home with potential to enhance while keeping its original character.
- Land Size Approx. - 553.9 m2
- Entrance Hall
- Open Fireplace
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning