36 Tamborine Street, Mermaid Beach
OPEN SAT & SUN 11-11:30am - Massive Beachside Residence with Dual Living Potential House - Property ID: 943781
This home ticks all the boxes... Dual living potential, huge beachside family home, not a cent to spend, entertainer's paradise, coastal lifestyle living with everything at your fingertips!
The whole family is catered for in this massive 6 bedroom fully renovated residence with the perfect design for dual living potential:
Upstairs features 3 large bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus powder room, open plan living and dining plus second lounge/office, gourmet kitchen and huge sundrenched north facing balcony - Perfect for entertaining family and friends on those warm Gold Coast days.
Downstairs features another 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large kitchenette, multiple living areas and a lovely rear entertaining deck - Perfect for your teenagers who will really appreciate their own space and privacy, for keeping a closer eye on an elderly family member, or simply for when guests stay over - Your options are endless.
If you love eating out, a gourmet treat awaits with the high number of quality restaurants and cafes all within a short stroll from your front door.
Spend your days lazing down the beach, walking to boutique shops and cafes or bike riding along the famous "Millionaires Row" - Hedges Avenue. From early morning swims to evening strolls your family will love the atmosphere of Tamborine Street.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to buy into one of the most sought after beachside suburbs on the Gold Coast.
Other Features Include:
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 405m2 land area
- Single lock-up garage + double carport
- Dual living potential
- Extra high 2.7m ceiling height downstairs
- Newly sanded and polished timber floor boards downstairs
- New floating floor upstairs and carpets in bedrooms
- Freshly painted
- Gas cooktops in kitchens
- Massive laundry downstairs
- Entertainer's delight with 2 separate entertaining areas
- Large kitchen upstairs with a large kitchenette downstairs
- Multiple living spaces
The location is first class, everything you need is so close.
- Night Owl Shopping Complex is located right at the end of the street offering a number of eating options
- Short stroll to the popular restaurants such as Etsu, Glenelg Public House & Little Truffle & Nobbys Precinct
- Walk to Pacific Fair and public transport
Put this property at the top of your inspection list as all offers will be considered. With nothing to do except unpack your suitcases, now is the time to call Mermaid Beach home and live the relaxed lifestyle that most of us only dream about. Call Luke Henderson or Cindy Katene today for an inspection.
Council Rates: approx. $3,700 p.a.
Water Rates: approx. $2,700 p.a.
Potential Rental Return. approx. $1,100 - $1,300 per week
- Building Size Approx. - 398 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 405 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
John Henderson Real Estate
- 2406 Gold Coast Highway
Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5572 8011
- F: 07 5572 0176
- Director, Auctioneer & Senior Sales Representative
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0409 599 507