26-28 Alpine Terrace, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 1,450,000
Elegant home in magnificent mountain setting House - Property ID: 950352
An exclusive property set in a landscaped manicured garden, secure behind an electronic video gate and concealed driveway, is a private, protected from the elements, executive home set on 2 glorious acres.
Built of limestone, this home and the outbuildings present the last word in luxury with every conceivable comfort, all set on one level. Designed to make the most of the mountain sunshine with north facing Kota stone verandas, this home features beautiful timber flooring and high ceilings.
A separate limestone guest cottage designed and built in the same style welcomes your guests.
Ideal for an executive couple who demand luxury and quality.
- Open plan living and lounge with high ceilings making the most of the space and atmosphere
- State of the art Kitchen
- Well-designed office with built-in furniture
- Two magnificent large bedrooms, both with walk in wardrobes, both with elegant en-suite bathrooms
- Bathrooms are built to pamper, both have heated floors, one has a steam shower, the other, a spa bath. Many extras abound
- Ducted air conditioning with a fully ducted reverse cycle system to all rooms
- Ceiling fans
- Slow combustion fireplace complements for warmth and atmosphere on winter nights
- Electronic blind control
- Two large bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Quality Kitchen
- Separate Laundry
- Visitor parking and a paved and covered portico
- Limestone garaging 7m x 8m with external washroom for the gardener
- Magnificently maintained garden with exotic trees and scrubs, including nursery area and veggie patch
- Fully integrated irrigation system
- Large shed 10m x 12m
- Never run out of water with an excellent fully operational potable bore
- 50,000 litres of stored water
- Solar system with 23 panels installed on shed
Located in a very special part of the Mountain, within walking distance to St Bernard's Hotel and 2 excellent coffee shops.
A unique Mountain home is on offer here a rare find indeed.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf.
- Land Size Approx. - 8094 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050