183 Currie Street, Warnbro
All Offers Considered
MODERN HOME WITH NOTHING TO SPEND!!! House - Property ID: 962023
OWNER SAY SELL IT NOW!!!
MAKE AN OFFER TODAY BEFORE YOU MISS OUT!!! ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!!!
If you're looking for the property of your dreams, then this is the one for you. This large 4x2 home situated in Warnbro on beach side of Currie Street has it all for the buyer who wants to move in and spend nothing.
Located only 850 metres from pristine Warnbro Sound and located in blue chip Warnbro you will love everything this property has to offer from solar panels to stone top bench tops why would you even think of buying new or anywhere else.
Opening up the double front doors you will walk into the large formal front lounge room that leads through to the open plan kitchen/dining and family room in the middle of the property. Attached to the back of this is a large games/theatre room that would be great for entertaining the family. A full wrap around steel patio just adds to this home, many features you will love.
Each bedroom has ample built in robes with the master bedroom offering a walk-in robe with a modern en-suite. All rooms have new carpets with roller shutters to every bedroom window for privacy and security.
- Large 4 x 2 in Sunny Beachside Warnbro on a 636m2 block
- Solar Panels already fitted so no more high-power bills
- Ducted Air Conditioning throughout
- Large wrap around patio for entertaining
- Modern stone top kitchen featuring a dishwasher
- Double fridge space and shopper's entry
- All bedrooms are queen size or bigger and have built in robes
- New carpets throughout the entire property
- Large laundry ready for that growing family
- Full dive through access from the secure double carport
- Garden shed at rear with plenty of room in the back yard for the kids and pets to run around in.
- Bore and retic to low maintenance gardens
- Fully Insulated
With all this and more why not get to home open today or call Tony Wootton on 0416 642 557 to arrange a private viewing 7 days a week.
- Land Size Approx. - 636 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops