7/2928 Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise
ABSOLUTE RIVERFRONT TOP FLOOR IN BOUTIQUE BUILDING Apartment - Property ID: 978212
Spectacular Expansive River and Hinterland Mountain Views
Bathed in light from a prized wide river facing position, Newly renovated, pet-friendly, rare 3 bedroom apartment offers a smart investment or peaceful lifestyle option for home buyers. "Live the dream" ... Take a spin on your Jet-ski or boat, finish with a barbecue beside the river and enjoy a romantic sunset. River Bend Apartments offers an easy stroll to Surfers Paradise, beach, work, shopping, cafes and restaurants plus easy access to the light rail.
Optimizing an elevated vantage, this oversized apartment impresses with beautifully renovated interiors and superb entertaining settings. Placed in a secure boutique block of seven, Older building but immaculate interiors (Diamond in the rough), inspection a must. Redevelopment potential for future gains.
Current owner has loved the amazing river front apartment since 1985 (33 years) for health reasons this 86yo lady must leave her beloved riverfront property, motivated vendor, with low Body Corp, quiet position, direct river and only 350m to the beach makes this "must sell property" an "A Lister" on any purchasers shopping list.
- Direct river front on one of the widest parts of the expansive Nerang River
- Open plan air conditioned lounge and dining area maximizes living space with the most amazing wide river views
- Immaculately interiors ensure low maintenance lifestyle
- Covered balcony offers entertaining with river backdrop
- New kitchen has modern reflections splash-backs, dishwasher, range-hood & electric stove-top
- 3 privately positioned bedrooms are bathed in natural light main with ensuite.
- Immaculately renovated full bathroom and ensuite
- Recently refreshed with new carpet and neutral colour scheme
- Bright and airy interiors provide air conditioned comfort
- Secure building entry with intercom
- Lock up garage
- Facilities include swimming pool, pontoon and garden area
- Top floor with stair climber seat in this 3 story walk up (ground with 2 floors above).
- Development potential zoned high density high-rise. With past interest from developers with this owner being the only owner to refuse to sell means future gains assured
- Light rail 300m
- Beach 350m
- Surfers Central 800m
- School 750m
Book your inspection today as this one may not last to auction day.
No if's or buts this property must be SOLD on or before the 17/02/2018. Vendor will consider all offers for an immediate sale. This is your chance to acquire this amazing apartment as sellers circumstances dictate an immediate sale.
- Building Size Approx. - 120 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 928 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
Newlands Real Estate
- 2 Elkhorn Avenue
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5592 1464
- F: 07 5592 4465
- Sales Executive
- E: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0411 227 738